Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen/built a lowered 2011 yet? really wondering what one of these will look like with the new fenders in place.
I did some google searching and couldn't find anything, so I thought I'd ask in here

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dang.. Looks like I'll have to cook one up in Photoshop lol
I know I can't wait to see one, I'm sure it's not too long till someone has one of these closer to the earth

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
I've been looking as well man, to no avail. I think they will look sick lowered.

·
Registered
618 Posts
This is all I could find...

·
Registered
618 Posts
Is there much of a difference?

I guess I need to go look at the new trucks.

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there much of a difference?

I guess I need to go look at the new trucks.
Whole front end including fenders, and as mentioned, the rear fenders too.
The stryker trucks are pretty sweet though!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Wow,, those do look sick. I would bet that helps fuel mileage quite a bit too if you were that low on the highway!
Then if you had to tow or haul anything, put some air in the bags and lift her back up!

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice find! these 2011s look better and better

·
Registered
667 Posts
Mate stop looking. You are not allowed to get rid if bb

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol! Thanks Johnny!
BB will be here for a while- I think. You still need a ride
You should see the 450 at Gentilini John, wow! The 2011s are just great all around and the fenders have really grown on me

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Very nice im damn close to getting rid of my 08 and picking up a Black 2011 F350 dually but I plan on doing a leveling kit 22's and 35's;):gun:

·
Cars by Kris
110 Posts
I plan to lower our '11 F-350 dually very soon. Right now it looks like we'll be running a combination of DJM dream beams, 1" drop coils, and a flip kit/c-notch in the rear. We're going for a 4/6 drop if all goes well. Not slammed, but dropped right onto the wheels, which I think will be a great look with the new rounded dually fenders.

I hope to have the parts on order by early next week. I just need to see if the '08-10 beams will work on the '11. Does anyone know if the front 2WD suspension has changed for 2011?

If it has changed, DJM is semi-local to me, so maybe I can talk them into doing something for our trucks. I think lowered duallys have been and will be making a bit of a comeback with the ever-increasing popularity of performance and custom diesel trucks.

·
Sarcastic Bastard
422 Posts
I haven't dropped mine yet (2011), but I already ordered some hanneman fiberglass 08 dually fenders. Two reasons, one is they are wider than stock for fitting 22.5's under the fenders and number two is the stock ones are STUPID looking.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts