Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the front end 4 linked with some Afco racing shocks and lowered the truck 2'' front and back. The truck drives like a Cadillac.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Yes, I'm going to keep the Mickey T's throught the winter then Proxes in the spring.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Bad Azz !!! I have been wondering when someone was going to lower a newer model. Looks great. Would like to see some pics when you get the Proxes.

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
Wow your truck look great!!!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
That is a good looking truck I like the stance of it.

·
Nothin' but a peanut!
177 Posts
I say pull the rear wheels off and spray the hubs with some gloss black

·
Registered
190 Posts
what wheels are those?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The front springs were cut down and the 4-link is from RCD, the 2'' lift blocks were removed also. The truck will be lower with Proxes. I cannot get those Mickey Thompson’s to hook up for the life of me, Even in 4 wheel drive. It's amazing how well this truck can corner now.

-I aready painted the axles black gloss last season, need to do it again. Those are Jesse James 20'' x 9'' with 305/55/20

The truck was delivered to me with the buff job....:confused:

Thanks for the compliments. :ford:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Looks freakin sweet, as it always have. I want to see some action videos of that thing. When are you gonna get it on the dyno?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When I have enought free time I will dyno it but I would rather go to the track and try 11's on fuel.

Just finished a CAD drawing of the truck and I'm ready to water jet it to see if it looks good....

1 - 20 of 78 Posts