Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had put on a used turbo for low power and leaking oil. After installing used turbo, I would get on it in garage and sounded like someone was plugging the exhaust and smoke was coming from under hood...........I decided to pull turbo and have rebuilt, installed new rebuilt turbo and components. Still have the laboring sound like a plugged exhaust, am logging the DTC P132B, and P1000 test incomplete. I have done the relearn twice......I can watch the VGT duty cycle change from 15% to 85% while idling and see exhaust backpressure go from 4psi to 55psi when idling during the relearn process. I roadtest , at first it seems everything is going to be alright and then it starts acting up and exhaust backpressure will hit 220PSI during WOT, blue smoke and no power.......The same codes keep logging everytime......I have let the truck idle 15-20 min before roadtesting while during the relearn....

Boost pressure is staying low until road speed increases and climbs to 14 psi, the truck starts running..

2003 F350 4X4 6.0L

Any ideas.....

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am haveing the SAME problem pulged exhaust sound no power blow intercooler boots off left and right with a P132B code

1 - 3 of 3 Posts