Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Funny how the price jumps 4k just because of the new interior.... I'm not so sure about that thing.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i mean i know that stuffs not cheap and neither is your time but 4k? hell buy it for 9k and spend a few hrs putting the interior in yourself!!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Exactly. unless he is customizing the interior to look like a space shuttle, it not worth 4k for that.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I know how state workers can be. That 40,000 original miles may be equal to the use of a 200,000 mile truck. Wish it had more pics, but it looks like it was painted at Maaco for the $199 special.

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
I know how state workers can be. That 40,000 original miles may be equal to the use of a 200,000 mile truck. Wish it had more pics, but it looks like it was painted at Maaco for the $199 special.
:whs: my dad works for the town, they have a 93 idi with just over 100k on it they have beat the pizz outa that thing so bad its spent.. i agree on the paint ill give it one winter and its gonna be flaking off

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Yeah i'd be leary of buying ANY vehicle that was state owned or any company vehicle for that matter... we all know how careless ppl are its hard tellin what that trucks been thru..

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Yeah i'd be leary of buying ANY vehicle that was state owned or any company vehicle for that matter... we all know how careless ppl are its hard tellin what that trucks been thru..
Our van was a company truck(knock on wood) it was treated really well

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
my dad bought a 92 chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 with 82k miles from the state at auction a long time back and got about 3 or 4 years out of it before it spun a main bearing. tore the motor down and sent the whole truck to scrap. never seen so much sludge in an engine before, and that truck was toast once i really got looking at it. my old 91 IDI F350 that had 300k + miles was in better shape

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
If it weren't state owned it would go for more even if it were yellow.

I'd have confidence putting a 14k tag on my truck with 145k miles on it.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I have a former PENDOT truck that is in excellent mechanical shape but piss poor body shape with 122k on the clock. O and it too is Yellow

But i'm sure it had tan vinyl interior and is probably just an XL. I agree on the piss poor paint job

1 - 11 of 11 Posts