Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8L per 100km or 29.4 miles per us gallon with just a dpf delete and 250 hp tune....these trucks are very capable of excellent fuel mileage!!! aswell ford cant tell the tuner is on the computer!..

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
30 MPG is a little hight. Never seen anywhere near that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats highway and what the truck said now i havent acctually figured it out on paper yet.. and thats with my old man driving spartan tuner aswell...and i know in the states you cant do the dpf delete....

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
The lie-o-meter never lies about the mpg your getting:doh:
No way its dead on. When it says I am getting 25 I have to be getting that. The lie o meter never lies.LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol thats what i figured and i just did it by hand and its around 23 and i must say thats doin 125km/hr avg.

·
Registered
22 Posts
...and i know in the states you cant do the dpf delete....

We can't delete it here in Canada either except on "off-road" only vehicles. :D

Messing with government mandated emmisions components is illegal north or south of the border, that's why everyone's truck is still stock. LOL

·
Registered
629 Posts
I had my lie O meter showing 29.8 on trip to SA, calculator came up 21.6 so I felt a little better about the DP tuned 7.3. Resoldered the resisters didn't help the lieing meter.

·
Diesel Therapist
153 Posts
I am waiting to put my DPF/CAT delete with Spartan this weekend. I have put on the S&B CAI. My fuel mileage, hand calculated with 2 tanks has gone from 16.6 (was 17.4 during warm fuel blend, about 70% highway at 65 mph) to 18.4 with one regen. Lie o-meter was saying 16.8 and 18.6 respectively. Mine is a Job 2 CC SB 4X4 3.73 275/R 18 Continental ContiTrac TR with 48K miles and still running Valvoline Premium Blue 15W40 (never got below 20 degrees thus far). Do get the erroneous DPF code every now and then now that I have the CAI. Ocean plains out this way so it is pretty flat. I have some city driving in Washington, DC and around my small town.

·
Beef
1,565 Posts
LOL
down hill, will a tail wind and the motor off maybe....
enough has been said about the lie-o-meter.
mine has me at 27 all the time.
best mpg hand figured is 18 w/ the IDP tune @70 mph

·
STILL LEARNING
18,323 Posts
you want to talk about a lie-o-meter

I drive a 2010 international w a dt466 and aeaton 6 speed. the lie-o-meter say i get 17mpg driving on the flats and only drops to 8 on the hillsLOL

·
I still play with trucks
183 Posts
any 6.4 mpg updates?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts