Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on April 28th my fiance went into labor at 22 weeks, the doctors tried to stop the labor but couldn't. Mattthew David and Owen Michael was born and both lived for over 1 hour. They were identical twins. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we are devestaed. This is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

·
you want some of this?
2,922 Posts
I feel for ya brother. Me and Shelli went through this last fall. 24 weeks and miss Savanna was born. 1 pound 8 ounces I believe. 11 inches long head to toe. She made it 11 days and left us.
Hardest thing I've ever been through. Friends and family is all I can say.
We'll be praying for you. Ever need to just talk or anything else give us a call.

Scott,& Shelli Morris :(

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Oh my god. I can't begin to imagine the pain you are feeling. My family and I will keep you in our thougths and prayers.

·
Banning Smut
19,091 Posts
So sorry to hear. We lost one before our last child at about the same timeframe. My wife was devastated for a bit. Nothing near as tough as what you and your wife and Scott and Shelli went through, but I understand. Hollow empty feeling.

We are here for you. Your fiance is probably gonna struggle with this more than you. Take care of her.

Prayers sent.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
sorry for you loss man

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
So sorry for your loss. God bless:(

·
amos moses
150 Posts
sorry for your loss!

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
Sorry, Prayers sent

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Sorry for your loss

·
Registered
116 Posts
your Family will be in our prayers. So very sorry for you loss.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sorry to hear man, prayers on the way

1 - 20 of 73 Posts