Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Colorado PowerStroke Club
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it happened to me now too. My company restructured and I got laid off. My position was officially "eliminated".
I did not see it coming at all, it pretty much hit like a ton of bricks.

If anyone hears of any jobs out there in the northern Colorado front range area, please let me know.

My career these past five years has been in management in Media/Publishing. My specialities are setting up processes, and training people, along with marketing, customer support, and sales. I also have a lot of experience with events, both small and large scale, both profit and non-profit. I have also worked in LTL and OTR transportation office management, and medical transcription in the past.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers during this time.
Shay

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Bad deal man:( Well Good luck hunting another job... Prayers sent

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Keep your head up and options open. Lots of jobs but most are labor. A friend just went from office mngmt in F500 to mngng fast food. Hella paycut but he's working. Stay strong.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Seems to be a lot of this still going on here too. I'm always thinking about a "back-up" plan.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
sorry to hear man, best wishes and good luck

·
Registered
317 Posts
Shay,

sorry to hear the bad news. prayer sent.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Sorry to hear that Shay. The company that my wife and I both work for was bought out this winter. We both lost all of our vacation time and our pay went back about 8 years.. Sucks. Hopefully you will find something decent.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I know how it feels. I have been out of work since Dec. 7th of 2009. With no luck yet. Even been trying to get on with some hotshot companies.

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
Good luck Shay.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I just opened an office in the Greeley, CO area. I'm flying up there Sunday to do interviews next week. Shoot me a PM if you want.

·
Colorado PowerStroke Club
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the kind words.
I'll bounce back, just got to get out there and get going again!
I'm sorry to hear about all the other loss of jobs and wage decreases out there. Somethings gotta give soon.

BCPSD - I sent you a PM.

Shay

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
Since Feb 09 i have been laid off 2 times and locked out once. It sucks i know how you feel. I left my job in 08 to try out US borax and got laid off a year later called back then locked out. The economy SUCKS!!!! Goodluck on your search man!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts