Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Administrator
8,630 Posts
yes, i have checked out freedom arms. they are a little small for my liking. i really like the S&W airweight, but they do not offer it in 22 mag.

i have been researching the 351PD though.
but i would like to get real time with it on the range, or hear from someone i know that has had range time with one before buying.

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
sweet. i have been looking for a small 22 mag pocket gun, but no on makes one i like.
although the pitbull 9 looks interesting
That bond is only a 2 shot, but slinging a .44 copperjacket hollow point, shouldn't need but 1.

Reactions: HilhavenFarm

·
Registered
626 Posts
I am saddened to read of Mr Andy's passing....it is not fair. He brought a lot of life and wisdom to this forum. I wish I knew him in person but will settle with my memory of him right here in this forum.

I was really looking forward to his recommendation of a 1911.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
WOW I can’t beleive it! RIP Andy you will be missed!

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
Mr Andy would have really enjoyed this

·
Registered
762 Posts

·
PSN intsigator
7,015 Posts
@Mr_Andy, rest in peace brother. You made us better.
Last week Andy passed away. His girlfriend let a few of us know today, as she has had her hands full i'm sure. The family has not disclosed any details, but I wanted to let yall know. I'll post up some pictures presently...
Been a year without Mr Andy, I still think of how he would respond to some of the idiots here, and especially is take on this covid bullsh!t

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
Whenever I see and read some of the post from members I often wonder what he would of told them. Ah heck, I know exactly what he would of told them.

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
How ironic i have been off all forums for almost 2 months because of a big blow up on another site with a real know it all, know nothing pos a hole ......
Enough so that someone was talking arrest, court, etc.

I had unsubscribed to all forums, because I truly needed a break. Then tonight the phone did it's psn notification FOR THIS THREAD.

Be well Mr Andy. I know that you just tapped me on the shoulder to say hey

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,630 Posts
It was Andy's was of saying stop being a jerk, we miss you.

Reactions: Dustybumpers

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
It was Andy's was of saying stop being a jerk, we miss you.
Hey. The guy even called me a retard.
I took that personally

·
Administrator
8,630 Posts
Hey. The guy even called me a retard.
I took that personally

Mehhh.
I have called you a lot worse.
Roger had a stroke. He is "home" but has no feeling on his right side. His brother sold the house yesterday, and is building an apartment in his basement for Roger so they can keep an eye on him.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts