Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I will say one thing about Mr Andy, and that is once you got to know him you found him to be very helpful and willing to lend a hand. We got into a lot of PM conversations ranging through a lot of subjects and the more that I got to know him the more I respected him.

I can understand how a new person could quite quickly get intimidated by him but that usually didn't last very long.

Agreed . He was a thoughtful interesting and intelligent person . I too enjoyed our PM conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
First time I talked to him he chewed my ass about fire forming brass and shooting .38 out of a .357. We were pretty much friends ever since.

·
Registered
762 Posts

Always referenced this song when I posted JP videos..Saw him Nov.1 ..man what a treasure.

One for his memory. Thanks @Mr_Andy

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
Nice gun. Never seen a Redhawk before, but I've shot a Blackhawk if that counts.

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
New boot gun for Christmas

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
It is too bad that we all live across the country.

It would be fun to all get together and blast the brown stuff out of things in his memory.

One the Redhawk, I have a .44 mag with a 7 1/2" barrel in one and a friend has one in .44 mag with a 5 1/2" barrel

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Red hawk is double action . Black hawk single action only.
This particular Redhawk is an 8 shoot 357 mag . Cool little snubbie .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
762 Posts
It is too bad that we all live across the country.

It would be fun to all get together and blast the brown stuff out of things in his memory.

One the Redhawk, I have a .44 mag with a 7 1/2" barrel in one and a friend has one in .44 mag with a 5 1/2" barrel

My sister bought her husband (now Ex :smile:) one years ago for Christmas...I think it had a 9" barrel. Effing hand cannon.

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts

·
Administrator
8,630 Posts
sweet. i have been looking for a small 22 mag pocket gun, but no on makes one i like.
although the pitbull 9 looks interesting

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
Have you checked out Freedom Arms?

A friend has one in 22 mag with a extra cylinder for 22 Lr and loves it

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 96 Posts