don't play well w others
4,228 Posts

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts

·
Administrator
8,310 Posts
Just an fyi to everyone, I updated Andy's profile.

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
Hoorah

·
Registered
762 Posts
Reflecting while watching Saving Private Ryan this day and from this recent visit to OKC.

Thank you to all who have Dug Deep and Laid your Soul on the Line to insure avg. Joe's like me have a path to follow.

Even though was just a forum connection, one begins to feel like Friends here sometimes..Sure miss @Mr._Andy.

His loss took the Fire out of me.

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
I was thinking the same thing this morning while working on the Town Car, Andy loved seeing that car. Wanted me to cruse him in it, smoke a cigar in it, and play big stuff.

This one fits

I miss his one of a kind sayings

·
Registered
762 Posts
Reactions: Dustybumpers

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
He got upset with us because we were using tapatalk. He tried to use it on his phone, but alas, he had his trusty BlackBerry, and not a smartfart phone. Tapatalk wouldn't work, and he blew a gasket.

Sorta like @tjctransport & his dial up flip phone........

·
Registered
762 Posts
He got upset with us because we were using tapatalk. He tried to use it on his phone, but alas, he had his trusty BlackBerry, and not a smartfart phone. Tapatalk wouldn't work, and he blew a gasket.

Sorta like @tjctransport & his dial up flip phone........
Yes Yes

Me too no Tapatalk, just ole Dell laptop.:wink:

Reactions: Dustybumpers

·
don't play well w others
4,228 Posts
Lol. Sometimes it would be better to just be old skool......

·
Administrator
8,630 Posts
i have no problem with my rotary flippy fone. and i also have no need for flapaflock, or instagram, or twitter, or book face, or any of those other silly things that have people looking at little screens instead of where they are walking leading them to step in front of cars, into open manholes, falling down open elevator shafts, walking through closed doors or plate glass windows.

and Charlie is just jealous he does not have one too.

·
Registered
762 Posts
i have no problem with my rotary flippy fone. and i also have no need for flapaflock, or instagram, or twitter, or book face, or any of those other silly things that have people looking at little screens instead of where they are walking leading them to step in front of cars, into open manholes, falling down open elevator shafts, walking through closed doors or plate glass windows.

and Charlie is just jealous he does not have one too.

Agreed.

This is my Social Media.

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
I will say one thing about Mr Andy, and that is once you got to know him you found him to be very helpful and willing to lend a hand. We got into a lot of PM conversations ranging through a lot of subjects and the more that I got to know him the more I respected him.

I can understand how a new person could quite quickly get intimidated by him but that usually didn't last very long.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts