Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
@Mr_Andy, rest in peace brother. You made us better.
Last week Andy passed away. His girlfriend let a few of us know today, as she has had her hands full i'm sure. The family has not disclosed any details, but I wanted to let yall know. I'll post up some pictures presently...

Attachments

·
don't play well w others
4,068 Posts
Sad day. May he finally get the rest he was looking for.
Peace be with ya brother. You deserve it

Reactions: Turd-250

·
PSN intsigator
6,708 Posts
I hope you can destroy your demons on your next journey. You will be missed.

Fair winds and following seas brother.

·
Administrator
8,250 Posts
Rest in peace Andy.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For anybody who didn't know him, he was a hard working, always learning, risk taking, weight lifting, gunsmithing, pipe fitting, fun loving veteran from Pennsylvania who loved his country. We could all go on and on about his qualities :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Below is a quote from Andy, one of my favorites.

Sept 8, 2019

I just want your grandkid to be able to open the front door and shoot a deer, to exercise his right to remain silent, to bear arms, to travel freely across our great nation without need for visas or papers, on and on. <br />
<br />
Three percenter? I'm an 0.01 percenter.

Well said Andy. You will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers for your family.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,406 Posts
the world is a sadder place today. but it is also a safer place, due to Andy's presence. and in a way, people not knowing he was in the area.
i am sure a lot of the things he did for this country will be kept classified for a long long time.

·
PSN intsigator
6,708 Posts
the world is a sadder place today. but it is also a safer place, due to Andy's presence. and in a way, people not knowing he was in the area.
i am sure a lot of the things he did for this country will be kept classified for a long long time.
Yes it is,

I know when I left the military I had to sign documents sayin I would not talk or write about anything I have seen or done until 24 hrs after I am pronounced dead.

I can only imagine what he has seen an done!

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
Dang, this is hard to read. I didn’t know him like you guys did but always enjoyed his posts.

Based on what I’m reading I gather this wasn’t a result of natural causes... Breaks my heart and I hope he’s at peace now.

RIP Mr. Andy

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
He was an interesting person for sure . He will be greatly missed not only by use but I’m sure his family as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 87 Posts