Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Know most of you guys on here did not like the way that Solid Ground carried himself on the boards, especially being relatively new on here, and causing so many issues. However it is with deep regret i inform you of this:

07.12.73-11.30.08

Jet was gunned down to his death Friday, November 30th along with an employee while attempting to retrieve some 165,000 chickens from a debtor. Seven others survived the shooting. That's the gyst,

From our paper,

"...36, a native of New Jersey, John is survived by his wife Erin and three children, boys, ages 6, 10, and 13. John precedes his parents, John Edward jr, and Carol of Bossier City, a brother, Jack of Little Rock, a sister, Lisa of Glen Rock, PA, and multiple aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews...
loved by many, missed by more..."

This was sent to me by a local guy in AR.

I wanted to meet this guy so badly, i never will get the chance. I always warned him his line of work would get him in trouble one day. You will be sorely missed Jet.. RIP Please include him and his family in your thoughts and prayers

·
Body Type: MULE
2,012 Posts
VERY Sad to say the least. :(

I hope justice is served in both worlds.....

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
That's horrible, poor guy was just doing his job.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
What they said.

·
Needs more hours per day
1,781 Posts
I heard about this earlier, and am still completely speechless. Prayers definitely go out to the family, and I hope justice will be served.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Sad. I hope the shooter gets his.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
I cant believe someone lost their life over chickens, hope they throw the book at the shooter.

Prayers go out to the family.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts