Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loaded it and it feels the same as looney. Also the regular looney shifts better. What is everyone else's results?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im not trying to say vivian tune was bad for my truck. But I did have problems with this tune throwing trans codes and shifting down and jerking around like crazy. It also didnt shift into 5th gear and stayed in 4th. I tuned my truck back to innovatives x race and my truck hasent had a problem. Now im not for sure if it was the tune or if it was my tranny.....so I order the upgraded solonoid from gogo diesel and ill try the tune back again.....note looney wild didnt have a problem for two weeks then one day my issue appered. So thats my take on the tune.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello,

No tune will work the same on every truck. Not even exact trucks with the same computer, cause there are too many variables. Sometimes the files get corrupt. Not sure when or where it happens but I know of people running the file for a period of time and when they reinstall it, it doesn't work right. Or sending a file that has an issue, rewriting the file, resending it and the issue goes away. I still haven't figured out how or why??? Sometimes if the fuse the SCT uses to upload the file is going out, the transmission or the whole tune will not load properly.

I do appreciate all feedback! Let me know any problem you have and I will do my best to help you.

Thanks & Happy Sunday!
Vivian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts