Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh we are covered up. I am needing another sales person. You would need to know your way around quickbooks invoicing software, be good at phone sales and be able to deal with customers and alot of them. Right now I have 2 dedicated phone sales people and 3 phone lines, all 3 lines stay lit up all day and voice mail boxes get full in a couple hours. We have probably 4-5 appoinmenst a day on average and around 10 walkins all wanting immediate assistance or make future appointments so it gets stressful and mind blowing in a hurry.

If you think you fit this criteria, want a job here and can go to work pretty soon shoot me a pm and we will talk. Please be serious about it cause like I said we are busy as hell and dont want to waste time on tire kickers.

Last time I did this I got the best employee I have ever hired for sales so hopefully it may work that way again!

Thanx, Bean

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
so i thought the economy was suppose to be in the ####ter! your the third shop i have heard of in the last week pulling thier hair out with work, and looking for a good employee!

Good luck on the search! i think this is the best place to pull some potential from!

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
good deal, at least someone is making money! is it mainly local customers from nashville area or all over! Two major diesel shops in close proximity and yall are both covered up!

:rockwoot:

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Making that easy MONEY

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
Man, I wish I lived closer. I would work my azz of for your shop after hearing about the way you take care of your customers. The kind of business I would be proud to work for. Wish I knew how to run quickbooks. Good luck, if I hear of anyone trustworthy, I'll send them your way.

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quickbooks can be learned would just be a plus if someone already knew thier way around it. its really not that difficult of software.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
I'm willing to relocate .................. :doh:

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I wish my mom wouldnt mind it... LOL She is good with quickbooks, as she keeps up the books and records for my dad's business. How much of a discount would I get?... LOL

·
F350 Balla
269 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
If I werent finishing up line school this spring Id be all over this opportunity. Ive even got a B.S. in Management with minors in HR and Business Administration. Wrong timing for me.

·
Laces Out
12,312 Posts
Gosh we are covered up. I am needing another sales person. You would need to know your way around quickbooks invoicing software, be good at phone sales and be able to deal with customers and alot of them. Right now I have 2 dedicated phone sales people and 3 phone lines, all 3 lines stay lit up all day and voice mail boxes get full in a couple hours. We have probably 4-5 appoinmenst a day on average and around 10 walkins all wanting immediate assistance or make future appointments so it gets stressful and mind blowing in a hurry.

If you think you fit this criteria, want a job here and can go to work pretty soon shoot me a pm and we will talk. Please be serious about it cause like I said we are busy as hell and dont want to waste time on tire kickers.

Last time I did this I got the best employee I have ever hired for sales so hopefully it may work that way again!

Thanx, Bean
if you are into call forwarding..its on.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
i graduate in May from college and after the service i got today from a phone call id love to live in tenneesee. Im willing to relocate May 16.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Good luck sounds like a fun job, I just started a new job as Load coordinator and man it can be stressful at times getting everything done!!
BTW, how long will the IDM be on sale for $100??

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Bean,
I've heard you do more than just the resistor, what (without divulging secrets) and what's it been worth on the dyno?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts