Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, looking at getting a F250-F350 4x4 crew cab powerstroke in the next week or 2. Have a pretty good mechanical background with gas engines but don't have any experience with diesels. Lots of very knowledgeable people here and tons of info!!!!!
Look forward to talking with and learning from the members here.
Bill

·
Administrator
8,238 Posts
Welcome to psn. Lots of good info here. Start a new thread in the appropriate section. A lot of info can be had but you will need to narrow down they years uou want.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I don't have a 4x4 but many on here talk about a Dana 60 front axle so that may be something you look for. What engine are you looking for....7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7?

I watched an episode of trucks this weekend on the TV and they bought an '02 7.3 150k miles for $14,000 and thought they got a great deal....really?

Good Luck to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well folks, ended up getting an '05 F250 crew cab short bed 4x4 with 85k miles. It's got a few upgrades, AEM Bruteforce cold air intake, Bullydog Outlook, Gibson cat back exhaust, Fabtech suspension with remote reservoir shocks. Overall the truck is in very good shape. If I can figure out how to post a pic I will. Look forward to learning more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well folks, ended up getting an '05 F250 crew cab short bed 4x4 with 85k miles. It's got a few upgrades, AEM Bruteforce cold air intake, Bullydog Outlook, Gibson cat back exhaust, Fabtech suspension with remote reservoir shocks. Overall the truck is in very good shape. If I can figure out how to post a pic I will. Look forward to learning more.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts