Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Lovin Life...
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an enclosed ride for my car from PA down to NC. Does anyone on here provide that type service? Thanks in advance.

· Lovin Life...
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what kinda car? might be able to work something out...... send me a text.
Pontiac Firehawk

the car is begging to be driven dom!!!

bump to help a psn member out!
I know, there's a lot of nice cars down here too. :evil Need to get new tires on it before I put it through its paces again. I'm not trusting almost 9 year old rubber. Thanks for the 5 minute bump brother :poke:

· Boost Gets You Laid
160 Posts
If I wasnt currently deployed overseas, I would be able to do it this weekend for a very fair price.

· Registered
145 Posts
wish i saw the last week.. my brother in law just went from mass to Fl with an empty enclosed im sure he would have done it

· Registered
1,545 Posts
where is the car located? I may be able to do it depending on how soon you want it moved....you pay for the fuel and the flatbed rental( u haul car trailer ) my next weekend off I'll haul it for you.....I get bored anyway LOL

Chad

· Lovin Life...
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where is the car located? I may be able to do it depending on how soon you want it moved....you pay for the fuel and the flatbed rental( u haul car trailer ) my next weekend off I'll haul it for you.....I get bored anyway LOL

Chad
Appreciate it, but I need an enclosed trailer.

· Lovin Life...
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill try and see if i can find someone with an enclosed dom
Cool, I think I have something worked out with Vaders Fury, but I want to keep the door open. Appreciate it as always.

where in PA?
19350, on the border of DE and PA. 498 miles from there to my new house.

· Lovin Life...
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got this one covered. Thanks to all for the help! :ford:

· Registered
486 Posts
Hey Dom, did someone local help you out? Im looking for a large enclosed trailer in the near future. For rent possibly.

· Lovin Life...
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Dom, did someone local help you out? Im looking for a large enclosed trailer in the near future. For rent possibly.
No. It was a member from up north. Guy bought my old turbo...

· Registered
486 Posts
Roger.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.