Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured i would just put this up and see what people have, but my brother is looking for an 05-08 ford powerstroke, black 4x4 regular cab, depending on prices he wants a 6.4, but would also buy a 6.0, just seeing if anyone out there was looking to sell or may now someone that has one, thanks

·
Vendor
158 Posts
What kind of budget does he have?

I may be willing to part with mine but it is super nice and won't come cheap.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of budget does he have?

I may be willing to part with mine but it is super nice and won't come cheap.
you got any pics, tell me about it, how much lift if any, any mods, gooseneck?? mileage

·
Registered
475 Posts
I might be willing to part with mine if he is interested in a short bed crew cab. It has the turnover ball installed already but has not been used. 08 F350 king ranch. 75k on it with intake dpf and egr delete. H and S mini. Price would be right about 37k.

·
Vendor
158 Posts
you got any pics, tell me about it, how much lift if any, any mods, gooseneck?? mileage
Job 2 2008 F350 XLT Auto 3.73 Gears, posi rear
Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise, Tilt, Tow Command, Upfitter Switches, Camper package, Heated tow mirrors, Ford bedliner, tailgate step, Keypad entry,

It has had the radiator updated and the venturi mod done by the dealer.

Truck didn't see snow until I bought earlier this year and undercarriage/engine compartment is cleaner than a new truck. I swapped out the rear sliding window for solid glass but I still have the slider. I also swapped out the center seat for a full console but I stil have the center seat as well.

The truck has just over 27K on it right and it was deleted at 20K and all of the other items have less than 6K on them.

Pure Performance 4.5" Triple Threat lift with Prodigy 2.0 shocks
Carli brakelines and high mount steering stabilizer
(5) 37x12.5x17 Hankook Dynapro MT's
(5) 17x9 Raceline Renegade 8 Black wheels
N-fab steps
Soft Tonneau
Tinted windows,tail lights,cab lights,mirror lights
H&S Mini Maxx with dash mount
4" FloPro 409SS downpipe back exhaust
AFE STGII Si intake

·
Registered
646 Posts
Job 2 2008 F350 XLT Auto 3.73 Gears, posi rear
Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise, Tilt, Tow Command, Upfitter Switches, Camper package, Heated tow mirrors, Ford bedliner, tailgate step, Keypad entry,

It has had the radiator updated and the venturi mod done by the dealer.

Truck didn't see snow until I bought earlier this year and undercarriage/engine compartment is cleaner than a new truck. I swapped out the rear sliding window for solid glass but I still have the slider. I also swapped out the center seat for a full console but I stil have the center seat as well.

The truck has just over 27K on it right and it was deleted at 20K and all of the other items have less than 6K on them.

Pure Performance 4.5" Triple Threat lift with Prodigy 2.0 shocks
Carli brakelines and high mount steering stabilizer
(5) 37x12.5x17 Hankook Dynapro MT's
(5) 17x9 Raceline Renegade 8 Black wheels
N-fab steps
Soft Tonneau
Tinted windows,tail lights,cab lights,mirror lights
H&S Mini Maxx with dash mount
4" FloPro 409SS downpipe back exhaust
AFE STGII Si intake

Nice truck.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be willing to part with mine if he is interested in a short bed crew cab. It has the turnover ball installed already but has not been used. 08 F350 king ranch. 75k on it with intake dpf and egr delete. H and S mini. Price would be right about 37k.
Thanks for the offer, sounds like a sweet rig, but that is out of his price range

·
Registered
475 Posts
No problem.

Skyd Ram's ram truck puts mine to shame though as far as cleanliness and looks. Mine just a stocker.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have a white sclb 07 I know your looking for black but its worth a shot haha real clean truck was a so cal truck so never seen snow til last winter.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a white sclb 07 I know your looking for black but its worth a shot haha real clean truck was a so cal truck so never seen snow til last winter.
its always a thot, ill mention it to him, but first a few details, mileage, do you have a gooseneck in it, any mods, lift? any pics would be nice as well, thank you

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey just saving you the trouble, but my brother said no extended cabs, sorry, but thank anyways

·
Registered
668 Posts
haha it's not the truck in my sig. mines a single cab no goose neck has 5 inch turbo back no cat no muffler intake edge race evo with egr delete tune. has six inch lift 37x13.50x18 mkw wheels front and rear aftermarket diff covers. full shaved tailgate smoked led taillights smoked led can lights and 8k hid headlights. tinted windows full stereo. and truck has 127000 miles and new batteries

·
Registered
668 Posts
heres a few pics anyway hahaha

·
Registered
539 Posts
That black 08 is SUPER sick... If only I had money coming outa my ears.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts