Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im new on this site but im in the middle of doing an hpop and stc change that turned into welding a cracked rear engine cover and changing branch tube. i cannot find the online wsm 303-01c for rockerarm removal and was wondering if anyone has that manual or knows were i can find the ford wsm online

thanks
Jr.

·
Registered
406 Posts
work shop manual?

·
Registered
406 Posts
watch that he shows you how to get the rockers off and injectors out too

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,374 Posts
If you are still interested, I can photocopy the pages and email to you next week.

Here are the next two videos in his (SrMasterMechanic) head removal series:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would rocker arm removal be the same on an 03' as my 06' i have been using wsm section 303-04c and have removed transmission, rear engine cover, my goal is to change the branch tube without removing head's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i went out to my shop today and removed stand pipes &dummy plugs, hp oil logs, #6-7-8 injectors, was looking back at the ford wsm section 303-04c that i had printed; and realized that there is a special motocraft tool #303-1170 to compress valves so you can slide clips and rockerarms off of the rocker arm mount without removing the head bolts.
Now my problem is my local tool supply does not carry this tool and cannot order it(or wouldent). My local matco dealer is geting ahold of me tomorrow to let me know if he has or can get it, but in the mean time if anyone has this tool and is willing to take a couple measurements for me so i could make my own that would be awsome. The tool it self is an x with a bolt hole in the middle that bolts to injector hold down hole.

thanks
jr.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts