Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some suggestions on what tire to get, I travel an hour to work each day, and I have a 06 f350 lifted 6 inches, I have 35s on it now, and I'm looking for an aggressive looking tire but will hold up for a while on the pavement

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree with Zmann. Toyo's to me win hands down. Got dam near 50K out of my first set. Going on about 10K on this set. Both sets 37x22x13.50

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Thornbirds.... LOL

How about an AT? Most look pretty aggressive now without actually running a MT.

·
Strokin all day
1,084 Posts
Nittos are imo comparable to toyos. I think they are sister companies anyway. I do like my trail grapplers but my next tire will prolly be the toyo rts which look to be a middle ground between an at and mt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all it was definitely a toss up between Toyos and I was also looking at the mastercraft mtx mt

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
How about Coopers? My brother runs an AT from them that is super aggressive looking, and he says he's getting great mileage out of them. Can't remember the exact model number though...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Cooper A/T3's!!!!!!!! i had them on a ranger for over 3years and over 80,000 miles with more than 50% of the tread left when i sold the truck, they were hands down the best tires i have had, but you will pay a nice price for them, for a 325/65-18 was over 1500 for my 250

·
Registered
543 Posts
Those A/T3's are very limited on sizing FYI

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,488 Posts
AT will def get better MPG than a MT I ran a set of Toyo AT got 50,000 out of them. I'm running Attura MT now and actually very impressed with how well they are doing, have 12,000 on them so far. They are a reasonable much cheaper alternative in my opinion. Curious to see how long they last. They def lowered my mpg a bit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mean I have the wrangler Mtr now and I must say they are chopping more then Rachel Ray, so I mean I think anything is better then what I have on there now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts