·
matt
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have or know where to get a compressor housing for a powermax? thanks

·
Registered
922 Posts
call up any powermax dealer im sure they can get you one or check the vendors on here

·
matt
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've already talked to powermax and they said they don't have replacement parts for sale yet. And I'm looking for one because my dumb ass took the air defuzer ring out of the inlet thinking it was a slincer ring lol. Just playing a little cause and effect to see what it would do. I figure they would have parts but nope.

·
matt
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know if any other type of housing will bolt up? I like to try different stuff and see the out come. Any ideas would be great!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
take your stock compressor housing and get it machined out for the pm wheel maybe im not to sure what to do about that

·
matt
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought about that but im having trouble finding only a front housing to buy off somebody, all the junk yards down here want a arm an a leg for a factory turbo thats already worn out, and ofcourse they wont break one open and sell parts. I would use my factory housing but i sent it in for a core when i got the powermax. Im sure ill have to just buy a new one but i just wanted to see if anyone alot of parts laying around they could get rid of before i do. the truck still runs fine just not like it should. She'll still light um up though! lol

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
SO you tampered with the powermax ? No they dont make a housing like you found out. There's another version of the housing, but you shouldnt have even messed with it to begin with.

·
Registered
646 Posts
QUOTE=RescueF250;1686905]SO you tampered with the powermax ? No they dont make a housing like you found out. There's another version of the housing, but you shouldnt have even messed with it to begin with.[/QUOTE]

:whs: I have a stock turbo i'll sell ya if you want 80,000 km's on it, needs a cleaning & prob a rebuild but it'll work for you.

·
matt
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got it from innovative and it was a 500$ core, and yeah yeah i know if it aint broke dont fix it lesson learned. Im trying to stay away from machining a stock housing do you have a link to the other version that your talking about? Also how much do you want for the stocker?

·
matt
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
???????????

·
matt
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i shipped them my old turbo in the box that the new one came in put the shipping lable on it that they sent me and got 500$ deposited back in my account. idk how else to explain this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts