Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to replace my current setup (20x12 -44 offset 33x12.5r20). I have a leveling kit, can I fit 18x9 -12 offset fuel hostages with a 35 12.5 18 toyo at? Anyone have picks of this set up? Trying to tuck the wheel a little more into the wheel well and get a little bigger tire in there

·
Registered
27 Posts
35x12.5x18 Ridge Grapplers on 18x9 -12 Method MR309's with 4" lift
With just a leveling kit you might (probably) get some rubbing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I was thinking but really dont want to lift it any higher. May just stick with 33s to be safe

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else running 35s with a 18x 9 -12 offset or a 20x10 -24 offset?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I can't tell you that exact setup, but I'm running the metric equivalent of about a 34x11.5 on 18x9 wheels with a -12 offset on a stock suspension on an Excursion....so I'm even lower than a pickup. I had to hold back a plastic flap in the fender by about 1/2" to prevent rubbing at full lock, but that's it. Lots of clearance from any hard parts. So, I would imagine that an extra inch in height and in width, combined with a SD truck with a 4" lift, should be just fine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't tell you that exact setup, but I'm running the metric equivalent of about a 34x11.5 on 18x9 wheels with a -12 offset on a stock suspension on an Excursion....so I'm even lower than a pickup. I had to hold back a plastic flap in the fender by about 1/2" to prevent rubbing at full lock, but that's it. Lots of clearance from any hard parts. So, I would imagine that an extra inch in height and in width, combined with a SD truck with a 4" lift, should be just fine.
Thanks man I believe I have a 3 in labeling kit with 1 in rear block. I'm not afraid to cut the line but dont want to cut the fender or bumper. I'm still debating on 33s or 35s at this point but I feel 35s would fill up the wheel well nicely

1 - 7 of 7 Posts