Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for HIDs for my 04 f350, 500k headlights and fogs any suggestions? pm prices as well, thanks guys

·
Registered
486 Posts
Retrosolutions!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I had a set from DDM that lasted a year.
Now I have Retrosolutions and they are much better.
I also put Retros in the wifes van, dads truck, sister-in-laws 2 cars.
They are top notch.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Retro solutions. A little more but well worth the price. Shipping is great. I live in calif. and they arrived in two days from CT. wow that is fast!!!
I am able to drive about 45 min. to go get mine :evil

·
Beef
1,565 Posts
You'll get varying opinions on the matter. Some love retro, some could care less, some love DDM, others not so much, and so on and so forth.
I've yet to find any consistent feed back on the matter.

I will say, I had a kit for my bike that I really liked. I got the HID set up several years ago and was very impressed. The ballast was smaller then that then ones I got from retro. I ordered the 55w digital ballast and from the research I've done since them the retro size is a standard full size ballast. The H4 bulb had a ceramic base vs the plastic base on the retro. The kit for 1 bulb/ballast etc. for my bike was close to 200 bucks, whereas I paid 145 for full kit for my truck.
I have found some Phillips sylvania hid kits but the cost is almost $300.
I no longer have the bike but should i re-discover the info I'll send a pm.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Retro solutions. A little more but well worth the price. Shipping is great. I live in calif. and they arrived in two days from CT. wow that is fast!!!
Are you f'ing kidding me ... I just realized these guys are located in my home state! Why the heck was I trying to buy them off somebody in MN? :doh: For some reason I thought they these guys were a Cali based company. I mean cool stuff comes from Cali, right? Nothing cool comes from CT (including me). Oy vey!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
going with retro!! thanks guys for all the input!!

·
Built Not BOUGHT
93 Posts
Are you f'ing kidding me ... I just realized these guys are located in my home state! Why the heck was I trying to buy them off somebody in MN? :doh: For some reason I thought they these guys were a Cali based company. I mean cool stuff comes from Cali, right? Nothing cool comes from CT (including me). Oy vey!!
A bankrupt economy and soaring unemployment rates come from California my good man. Burritos and tacos are about the only thing I'd go back to that sh*t hole for lol ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.