Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2000 f250 powerstroke i want to get a tuner for , if anyone has one reasonably priced then let me know. I also wanna look for other #### so let me know what you got for this truck and i might want it.

·
I used to own a Cummins.
59 Posts
I have a Superchips Flashpaq. Adds 110hp Works great. $210 shipped.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have a DP tuner for 275 shipped, pm me if your interested.
no start
stock
60 tow
80 e
decel
120 or 100race

Believe thats all of them,took it out and got tunes from the same people who made my injectors.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have two bank chips. The big hoss one rated at 100hp and a ottomind chip. asking 100 for the big hoss one and 45 for the other one.

·
Beef
1,565 Posts
I had a Predator hand-held tuner made crazy power compared to the TS chip but I liked the switchability of the TS.

The predator on the hottest setting would break my 35's loose at 65 if it was raining and even on dry pavement it would flat out obliterate the tires in 1st, 2second and chirp 3rd.
Both smoked like a freight train at the hottest hp settings.

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
I got a 2000 f250 powerstroke i want to get a tuner for , if anyone has one reasonably priced then let me know. I also wanna look for other #### so let me know what you got for this truck and i might want it.
In all seriousness dude.... Dont get a tuner. Get a chip from one of the site sponsors. The chips you can get through this site are far more impressive than any tuner can get your hands on. Even the predator.:pointlaugh:

A custom tuned "TS" chip will give you the best results for your truck. Not a TS tuned chip, aka shelf tunes. I don't care what anyone else says, if they tell you they can make gobs of power with a Superchips, banks, predator, or whatever they are an idiot and they obviously haven't tried anything else.

Do some reading on this site before you go and waste your money on some useless push button yes no yes no plastic box. And sure as phuck don't let anyone talk you into buying a tuner.

You can thank me later.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
In all seriousness dude.... Dont get a tuner. Get a chip from one of the site sponsors. The chips you can get through this site are far more impressive than any tuner can get your hands on. Even the predator.:pointlaugh:

A custom tuned "TS" chip will give you the best results for your truck. Not a TS tuned chip, aka shelf tunes. I don't care what anyone else says, if they tell you they can make gobs of power with a Superchips, banks, predator, or whatever they are an idiot and they obviously haven't tried anything else.

Do some reading on this site before you go and waste your money on some useless push button yes no yes no plastic box. And sure as phuck don't let anyone talk you into buying a tuner.

You can thank me later.
:whs:

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
I have a dp tuner I will sell you for $225 shipped if you are interested.. I think it has 5 tunes,burned for early 99. Would need reburn.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
I agree with Dirtboy25 Kenny, do it right do it once. I have the Superchips 1705 handheld tuner before my custom tunes and I use it for a code reader now, about the only thing its good for compared to custom tunes. I just can't believe why these DP tunes you guys are selling, your selling for so cheap. If you paid 430.00 bucks like I did for all my tunes wouldn't 275.00-300.00 be fair, guess not.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
dont get superchips, predator, or banks get a custom TS chip !, you will never look back!

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
Just listen to these other guys, and DO NOT, DO NOT, install a hand held unit JUNK.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts