Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in shreveport and i am looking for a shop to do some work on my f350. does anyone know of a shop in nw louisiana or east texas?

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
i live in shreveport and i am looking for a shop to do some work on my f350. does anyone know of a shop in nw louisiana or east texas?
What all you want done? PM if you want.

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
install a fass fuel pump and a regulated return with fuel bowl delete. my work schedule doesn't allow me to do it myself and honestly after looking at everything may be a little much for my shade tree skills

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey you should come out to the track in gilliam sometime. I am going again on Oct 8 and am trying to find some more diesels to come out. No clue on shops been doing mods myself so far.

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
We aren't to far from you down here in Jasper. Let us know if we can help out. 409-383-4766:D

·
Registered
1,623 Posts

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys. found a place here that hopefully will get it going

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not gonna post it till i get the truck back and know that everything is good.

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm not going to recomend this shop. next time i'll just bite the bullet and take a road trip

·
Don't judge me...
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya i'm a little bit pissed. they were supposed to remove the fuel bowl altogether. in stead the just installed the rr and used the fuel bowl as is. now the petcock is leaking and there is a leak from the top of the fuel tank that wasn't there before. i will just be doing some shop hunting so come summer i will take a vacation and a road trip somewhere to get some more work done

1 - 14 of 14 Posts