Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some used 238/100 238/200 250/100 or 250/200 before I buy reman. If anyone has a set give me a shout

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
For the cost you might as well just buy remans so you'll have a warranty & know they were freshened up before they ship.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah realizing that but if I can get my hands on some with low miles and a flow chart for 1300 or below it would be hard to pass up

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
They do show up time to time if your patient & have the cash on hand. But buying used sticks for even a grand & shipping em in to Unlimited/Full Force/Swamps/Rosewood to be flowed & matched can either be a few hundy or almost the cost of remans by the time they get done rebuilding em. Just throwing that out there because I've been in your boat before.

·
Rock Steady
959 Posts
:whs:

Exactly, Cash in hand and a finger on the "pay now " paypal trigger.

Also hope the seller pm's you instead of posting them up in a thread.

Or if your online looking at this thread when they happen to get posted, you might get them first. I am not hawk-eyeing your thread , just sayin.

Seems like the opprotunity recently passed you by in the classifieds. I believe they found a good home though.

GLW your search. :psn:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the guy was asking 1500 for them.. And they were not tested. No way I'm paying 1500 for a set with 15k when reman is $1850..The dude had no clue that DPP was a third party buyer for full force. He also had no clue that Full force dropped there price dramatically recently so trying to talk the price down was useless it went through one ear and out the other.. Oh well guess I should just bite the bullet and drop the extra cash..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I said screw it and ordered a reman set

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went with 238/100 don't see my self ever exceeding 550+ so I'm confident the 238/100 will do it. I also ordered a T-500, valve springs, push rods, studs, bought a DI RR and waiting for Jakes s366 kit to hit my front door on the third.. Expensive day for me but got a hell of a deal buying it all at once.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
5-550 here I come

1 - 10 of 10 Posts