Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Weatherford, Tx. and need a good but fair diesel mechanic. Having a few probs w/mine. I think I need to change my injectors and a few other things. Been taking it to a place in Ft.Worth and not happy with service.
thanks for any help.

·
brandon
778 Posts
Wished you was closer to me, i got a good one, but i am 4 hours away

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I can help you out, you are pretty close. I charge beer (actually Maker's Mark). And I stand behind my work.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
I can help you out, you are pretty close. I charge beer (actually Maker's Mark). And I stand behind my work.
Hey andy still charging a bottle an hour LOL

·
Buffalo Diesel
280 Posts
You're better off taking help from the forum than any "mechanic" that you find. A lot of these guys are well read on the 'Stroke and won't mislead you to fill their wallets. They also know how to research... and not just throw parts at it. They are also usually more willing to teach you, and let you help out.

After a couple weeks under my hood, and working on a motor on a stand... I'm 100x more comfortable around these trucks now. Granted, I still have gremlins that are following me around, at least I'm comfortable swapping hardware. This forum played a large role in that.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Sounds like a fair price to me. Actually, just will to help out.
Andy i wish i lived in texas near people like you who are willing to teach and always willing to help. San Diego sucks.. 2 more years :doh:

You're better off taking help from the forum than any "mechanic" that you find. A lot of these guys are well read on the 'Stroke and won't mislead you to fill their wallets. They also know how to research... and not just throw parts at it. They are also usually more willing to teach you, and let you help out.

After a couple weeks under my hood, and working on a motor on a stand... I'm 100x more comfortable around these trucks now. Granted, I still have gremlins that are following me around, at least I'm comfortable swapping hardware. This forum played a large role in that.
:whs: I have learned alot on this forum also. Looks of good info and good people on this site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts