Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
get busy livin
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you may know California is the most backwards state out of all of them, with the new diesel exhaust smog law coming up I need a cat since my 2006 came factory with one does anyone have one for sale?

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Someone has to live close by that can let you borrow one for your test or something...

When do you even have to get it tested... I'd wait a little bit and see how serious this really is.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've got one too, shipping will be a b***ch.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Unfortunetly I need one too.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
Can always try Summit Racing. They sell them too. Even 4 or 5 inch ones as well.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ive also got a cat.....but shipping would be brutal...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Magnaflow 60011- 4" in/out- is the one I'm buying if I decide to put one back on. They'll pass emission laws or they wouldn't be able to sell them as a cat

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
summit sells aftermarket like a maniflow i dont know if it would pass emission crap laws

Magnaflow 60011- 4" in/out- is the one I'm buying if I decide to put one back on. They'll pass emission laws or they wouldn't be able to sell them as a cat
In California Magnaflow cats are not a CARB approved part. So you will fail the test. Period end of story. You need a STOCK CAT to pass these fund raising smog check's for our fuked off state of California. I might have a 6.0L Cat laying around the garage somewhere for you.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Emissions wise it would pass per say, But because magnaflow hasn't given California bookoo bucks its not a approved part

1 - 16 of 16 Posts