Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
so many trees
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright boys and girls im looking at possibly trading my 01 f250 for a 99 cclb manual. they want 18 for it. heres the details on the rig

manual. i dont know which kind. it has a low gear and od and 4 reg gears. if that helps tag what kind it is

4x4, on the floor transfercase shift. 114k on the engine. its a later 99 so not the small turbo and all that.

has airbags. looks pristine(underbody is free of any markings of rust no pitting on rims), believe it was a summer trailer hauler. everything in it works and is in perfect condition. shifts great. brand new mich ht tires. new breaks, hubs work and both assemblies are fine. only mod enginewise is a 4inch exhaust.

how much do you think i should offer on it?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Although that one looks to be much cleaner than mine... I just picked up a 2000 CCLB with a 6 speed and 144k miles for less than half what they are asking...

Also the trans is a ZF6

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
looks like a nice clean truck but 18 is a bit stiff. I picked up my 2000 lariat ccsb with a zf6 with 138k on it for 10.5k. And btw i really like the zf6. Manual tranny is nice to have.

·
so many trees
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info. looks like the price is a bit off from me research too. guess ill throw one at em and see how they react.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts