Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do yall think of these decals for my truck in all black?

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
i think theyll look badass!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think theyll look badass![/QUO

Thanks man i was looking on ebay and can get them for $20 i just havent seen my truck with fx4 decals so i wasnt sure about it!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your truck looks sick, got any more pics of it?
Thanks Man i love to hear that!!!
and this picture is with the old exhaust and old wheels
and this is the truck before i got it

·
Registered
756 Posts
That's awesome, I wanted to be the first CCLB on 6" with 33's but you beat me to it haha. I've never seen that setup until now, I've seen it on a short bed though

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's awesome, I wanted to be the first CCLB on 6" with 33's but you beat me to it haha. I've never seen that setup until now, I've seen it on a short bed though

Thank you man and I don't think it looks to bad I thought 33 would look small but I like it a lot I'm not a big fan of big sidewall tires but that's my opinion I did think about lowering it down some but I have gotten to where I like it to much!!!
Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you get them post a pic stat i might be following you on this one :bowfast:
Will do!!! I hope to order this week so maybe be here this weekend I am hoping there gonna look good!!!

·
Northshore Powerstrokes
37 Posts
well i have the same ones but the red not black ones so far they have held up pretty well no fading yet

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i have the same ones but the red not black ones so far they have held up pretty well no fading yet

Thanks a lot that does help those look great it will be those or the black ones!!

·
Northshore Powerstrokes
37 Posts
no problem glade to help

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Heres my blue ones.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heres my blue ones.

That look really good man I really like the the painted handles on your truck I was thinking of doing mine but was wondering if it would be to much white what do you think?

·
PSN User
311 Posts
That look really good man I really like the the painted handles on your truck I was thinking of doing mine but was wondering if it would be to much white what do you think?
Definitely do the handles. Much cleaner looking IMO.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Definitely do the handles. Much cleaner looking IMO.
I may order the paintable ones and do them if u don't mind me asking why did u get your mirror caps done I think the look good matched but that's my opinion!

·
PSN User
311 Posts
I may order the paintable ones and do them if u don't mind me asking why did u get your mirror caps done I think the look good matched but that's my opinion!
The mirrors ar in the plans but I havent had time yet. I just painted my factory black ones like yours. Paint em with some sandable primer and smooth them down.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The mirrors ar in the plans but I havent had time yet. I just painted my factory black ones like yours. Paint em with some sandable primer and smooth them down.

Okay I was just wondering I do love the look of your truck and seeing those stickers might have changed my mind about all black but did u use the color matching paint dupli color makes or something else I used the color matching rattle can for my mirrors but didn't get them as shiny as the truck paint but if u have any pointers Id love to hear them because I could just do the ones on the truck and order new if I didnt like it!!! Thanks!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad ap

·
PSN User
311 Posts
Okay I was just wondering I do love the look of your truck and seeing those stickers might have changed my mind about all black but did u use the color matching paint dupli color makes or something else I used the color matching rattle can for my mirrors but didn't get them as shiny as the truck paint but if u have any pointers Id love to hear them because I could just do the ones on the truck and order new if I didnt like it!!! Thanks!!
I did use the duplicolor first bur it didnt end up matching. Apparently the changed paint codes at sometime and they didnt have one for my color. So i had the local part store make me up a rattle can that matched pretty well. I usually use duplicolors clear coat and make sure to use adhesion promoter.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did use the duplicolor first bur it didnt end up matching. Apparently the changed paint codes at sometime and they didnt have one for my color. So i had the local part store make me up a rattle can that matched pretty well. I usually use duplicolors clear coat and make sure to use adhesion promoter.
Okay so use that adhesion promoter after priming and sanding or before and did u have to wet sand them or anything? Sorry for all the questions just don't wanna screw them up lol
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts