Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna change up the look of my truck a little bit.

Want to find a nice Baja/Pre-runner style bumper set (front, rear, and probably sides). Preferably something that is relatively lightweight.

Also would like to find one of those tailgate spare tire holders. The kind that you can have mounted sticking out or in the bed. I've seen 'em before but can't remember where.

Also want to find a nice set of TRUE cut-out fender flares or possibly even some fiberglass flared fenders if anyone makes them.

And also a nice light bar for the top of the truck, preferably with HID's.

Any suggestions on where to get some of this stuff?

·
Engineering College Boy
403 Posts
What's the reason for the change Danny?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the reason for the change Danny?
I figure since I'm pullin' the motor anyway for the Fordota, might as well use the opportunity to REALLY fix the truck up while it's out. Got a pretty good image stuck in my head right now.

Not sure if I'm gonna paint the stuff orange or not. It'll either be orange, silver, burple, black, or chrome. Might have to photochop it together to get a better idea.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Danny. PM Dan aka DCSpecial. I dont know too many people that are more knowledgeable than him on that side of things.

Nfab stuff is pretty lightweight I think...

You got a web-site for them?

**nevermind, found it.**

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
Also would like to find one of those tailgate spare tire holders. The kind that you can have mounted sticking out or in the bed. I've seen 'em before but can't remember where.
HEREthats the website for them, 4wheelparts sells them. I've always wanted one, but the price for them is bulls###, like a grand for a ####ing tailgate

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
The tail gate spare tire holders are made by www.tiregate.com

I'm running one on my truck, and the quality is exceptional! The outfit that makes the tiregate stuff also make parts for the F-22 Raptor. They are located approx. 10 minutes from my house and are seriously cool to deal with.

Give me a shout if you have any questions or need me to run over to there for you.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
... I've always wanted one, but the price for them is bulls###, like a grand for a ####ing tailgate
That's what I said until I saw one in person.

If you're picky about quality, the price is worth it.

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
The tail gate spare tire holders are made by www.tiregate.com

I'm running one on my truck, and the quality is exceptional! The outfit that makes the tiregate stuff also make parts for the F-22 Raptor. They are located approx. 10 minutes from my house and are seriously cool to deal with.

Give me a shout if you have any questions or need me to run over to there for you.
do you have any pics of it on your truck?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt for pics!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts