Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
In-THe-Dirt_Powerstroker!
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys lookin for fellow PSD people. I know about 30 guys who drive Powerstrokes but none central sac

if theres anyone in Norcal area post on here and let me no, Maybe we can all go wreching or Meet up and check rigs out.

I drive a 95 F350 Crew cab Dually btw.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
LOL, i work in rio vista.. hahaha

·
In-THe-Dirt_Powerstroker!
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweeet. I know about 45 diesel guys just in NorCal.

·
Horsepower Enthusiast
370 Posts
I'm about 5 min out from Sac Raceway! :D

I hear just about every event that goes on over there LOL, hopefully I'll have my car together soon so I can go play again.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just moved to west sac, Im new to the area and really don't know many people, no better friends to make than some PSD drivers

·
Horsepower Enthusiast
370 Posts
Fairly new to the area myself, been down here a year or so but I spend a lot of time up north still, if you ever head out to the track let me know!

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would love to go to the track... As soon as I can get my truck to start cold, know any good diesel mechanics around here? I need to try to figure out some problems, no tools here yet and don't know where I could take it

·
Horsepower Enthusiast
370 Posts
I don't know any of the shops around here really since thats what I do up north, working on powerstrokes for the most part. :D

Hard start or rough run?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hard start, I actually have a thread going on it right now but basically I need brake cleaner in the intake to assist in getting it started way more often than I would like

·
Horsepower Enthusiast
370 Posts
I'll have a look in your thread, should be easy enough to pinpoint.

PM'd ya

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sho where in humboldt you at? Im in ferndale.

·
Buy Low Sell High
54 Posts
Old hang town...placerville.

·
Buy Low Sell High
54 Posts
I would love to go to the track... As soon as I can get my truck to start cold, know any good diesel mechanics around here? I need to try to figure out some problems, no tools here yet and don't know where I could take it
Russ at Fords only in placerville guy knows his stuff on all powerstrokes.

·
Horsepower Enthusiast
370 Posts
Sho where in humboldt you at? Im in ferndale.
From Fortuna but have my super secret storage shed in Ferndale. LOL

Work in Eureka at Nor-Cal Automotive when I'm not at the house Rancho Cordova.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts