Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts

I have took off the psd decal and the fx4 sticker since this pic.

Here she is in the garage. Inch and half of air behind the rear bumper and 2 1/4" between the front bumper and the door, inch and a half roof clearance. No lift on this one until I cut the header and raise it 14"! I had a 2" leveling kit on my 08 but I just got this house and haven't had time to fix the door yet.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Boggus Ford.
Your location says Kingsville tx. Did not know if you got it at the ford house there on Hwy 77 in kingsville ? I have a freind that works there just wondered.

That is an awesome truck by the way .

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Your location says Kingsville tx. Did not know if you got it at the ford house there on Hwy 77 in kingsville ? I have a freind that works there just wondered.

That is an awesome truck by the way .
I got to school in Kingsville, but I'm from McAllen. I will not buy anything from Eddie Yaklin again. They screwed me the last time I took my truck over there to get serviced. Took the truck in for an oil change and fuel filter change, took 2 hrs and then they handed me a $300 bill. Oil change was about $100, like every where else, but they charges me $200 for the fuel filter change. $85 of that was in labor, that's a full hour of labor that should take 10 minutes to do. Then they have there service survey calls that they do after the vehicle gets any type of service done. I have told them NUMEROUS times not to call me, never fails 3 days after I got something done they would call me. After the last time I told the lady to never call me again, I had asked to be taken off their call list. She apologized and hung up.

Sorry for the little rant, but thats just been my dealing with that dealership.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
any updated pics?

81 - 88 of 88 Posts