Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
12k extra for that? LOL you could have a 7-9" ICON Coilover kit for less than that. LOL

·
Registered
592 Posts
Durn That White and Chrome don't look half as good as "SAK's" Grey and Black!

and you got what about half as much Money in yours SAK ,LOL :ford:

·
Registered
592 Posts
I would leave the Stickers on the rear they kinda work with the Color of the truck IMHO

I don't Like stickers, But i left them on a Step-side i had for the same reason,They added a Little color ,but in a very subtle way

Removing that badge was the best Mod LOL

Prolly gained 5 HP by removing it hahahaha

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Well I just put pen to paper and added all the stuff up on my truck, I'm close to 10k with EVERYTHING, I had never added it all up because I didn't want to know, thanks guys.

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
truck looks great! like the PSD badge removal mod too!
clean truck without them. wish they had better door badges.
maybe some Billet Badges that look like the old 6.0 badges, but say 6.7 maybe. just a thought

·
Registered
592 Posts
The sweet thing about the Sterling Grey is when Waxed it will really reflect your image...

Thats a sweet truck LOL i have looked at it as much as VRSC's truck :D:bowfast::ford:

Loving the 2011 trucks I hope they prove to be Dependable,as in Little to no Issues,Time will tell...

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Wasn't trying to come off rude about if I did. We did a conversion on one and since it was the first one that I know of that was actually completed it just ended up being a real PAIN. It was a major head ache and cost way more than we originally anticipated.

Thanks for all the complements.
What dealer did you get that truck at ?

61 - 80 of 88 Posts