Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's there for me to do ?

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great. I'll be there for about 6 weeks....this should be fun.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How far is it to McRat's house ? Maybe I can go put CompD and PSN stickers on all his cars. LOL

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
How far is it to McRat's house ? Maybe I can go put CompD and PSN stickers on all his cars. LOL
not far at all richard..maybe 20 minutes..but if you get free time ill come meet up with you, its about an hour or so for me.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Should have the motors done by memoral day. Broke an oil pump a few weekends ago at Desert Storm during the poker run. If you out In Havasu give me a shout. I'm alway up to burn some fuel.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Should have the motors done by memoral day. Broke an oil pump a few weekends ago at Desert Storm during the poker run. If you out In Havasu give me a shout. I'm alway up to burn some fuel.
not often, but i will make a special trip!! what motors are in that monster???

·
Registered
574 Posts
not often, but i will make a special trip!! what motors are in that monster???
It HAD two supercharged 588's. It's going to be getting a fresh pair of blown 632's . It was making like 850 hp a side. The new ones make right at 1275 hp. Some where on here there is a you tube vid of it. You being the Head Monday In Charge around here post my avitar pic over in the boat thread for me ! I can't post pics from my iphone and we can stop jacking unbroken's tread. It's bad enough the poor guys going to loma Lina for 6 weeks:poke:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts