Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· PETE ENGR PSD
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running it? Howmuch does it cost? Is it monthly? What do yall think about it in general? Thinking about getting it just with the amount of trucks I have heard of being stolen lately, but only if it is for the right price.

Kevin

· Well Tester
208 Posts
my dad had it on a car he used to own which got stolen...took cops 6 hours but they found it and only damage the vehicle had is that the ignition was tore out..i think its worth it if your in a high crime area

· Hater Club
3,631 Posts
It's been on my truck for 10 years. It was stolen and recovered quickly. I pay about 85-90 bucks every 2 years or so to get it inspected and tested...

It was a one time fee when I got it. Call lo jack for pricing.

· Registered
263 Posts
I have it on my truck and was talking to a few police officers the other day and they were telling me that it is a waste of money unless the county you live in has the LoJacks program to track them. Fortunately for me not a station in 25 miles has the capability to track LoJacks. So check first before buying it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.