·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish the article had the picture the paper did of the probe...I will try to scan it and get on here, the tire marks go up the hood into the windshield almost the roof...

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Thats just crap...

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
thats funny.....but still wrong

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
How much you wanna bet that beer is involved?

"Bubba, I bet you caint' roll over that car."
"Betcha I can, too. Here, hold my beer for me."

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
i hope he gets caught i get pissed if someone messes with my truck so i don't mess with peoples stuff its not right.

·
screw the DARK SIDE
948 Posts
its kinda funny but definetly needs to get caught . it would be funny as hell to c a car get monstertrucked in the middle of the night, i mean can u imjaine waking up and looking out the window and seeing ur car get monster trucked . i would laugh LOL

·
Administrator
8,169 Posts
i hope when they do catch the douchnozzle that he is driving a dodge and not a ford.

·
Registered
154 Posts

One of the sites said they didn't think alcohol was involved, because the approach onto the cars seemed too perfect for an inebriated person to have done.. :shrug:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

One of the sites said they didn't think alcohol was involved, because the approach onto the cars seemed too perfect for an inebriated person to have done.. :shrug:
Thanks for postin the pics... Haha that statement is BS...approach my a** if he can make it down the street he could sure as heck drive up a car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts