Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. Picked up an 05 F-350 the other day from some friends that has already had a ton of work done to it. It seems that once in a while the TS screen doesn't come on when you start the truck. Was wondering who else had this issue and if you had a fix. I had to change the program settings to get the egt probe to read also but seems to be reading very low. Thanks for the help. I'll post some pics before to long.

·
Registered
875 Posts
sct egt probes are prone to problems last I knew they discontinued for that reason. There are few shops that sell plug play egt kit for the ts that works well search ebay. As far as the screen retune truck to stock update the ts from sct website "should fix the boot issue" and reinstall. Also make sure egt probe is properly installed in manifold

·
JGman141
859 Posts
I ran the livewire ts for awhile to monitor egts and used the sct probe, within 6 months it started to go crazy with the numbers. With stock turbo and injectors it said my crushing egts were 1100-1600 degrees LOL. I switched to an autometer pyro 2 years ago and it's worked well with no issue.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I'm thinking about some pillar gauges for boost, egt, and trans. It's pretty cool and came with the truck but that's why I love the regular gauges. Thanks for the help guys

·
Cpattie
68 Posts
I just switched from the edge insight CTS to the livewire TS. I have put the ETG probe in yet, but I got one of the aftermarket ones. I seems like the LW has some room for improvement in the interface. It also seems like they have left space for addition features in the future.

I notices in the gauge section, you can swipe to the right and it has a blank screen that says it is for future use. Anyone know anything about this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.