Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am about to buy a livewire ts 5015. I was asking the online seller that I was going to buy it from if it would do a dpf delete? He said that it wouldn't. I was under the impression that the 3 tunes that come on it all have the exhaust deleted. Any one care to give me some clarification?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I might also mention that the main reason I want the programmer is for the dpf delete. Don't really care about the hp gains so if there is a better method of doing so please let me know

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on guys/gals... 91 views and no replies. Anyone want to throw me a bone? I already bought an aftermarket exhaust just need to know what programmer i need to order so i can install it

·
Registered
875 Posts
No sct no longer makes a tuner that will disable any dpf's. that said there are a few companies that modify a sct device that will disable the dpf. Those modified tuners are not supported by sct. That said there are a few companies that have made a good living taking a brand new livewire tuners uploading new programming to it that will disable emission equipment and selling it for several hundred dollars more. best to check with that seller first.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yes it will. Order it through Innovative as the Competition tuner. I am running it on my 6.4 along with a few others. Your limited to tuning options but there are a few companies that can tune on that platform. Innovative, punch it performance, and TSD are a couple.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I ended up getting a SCT f3 with custom tunes on it. It was more in my price range than a livewire ts with custom tunes or a mini maxx. It should be sitting on my doorstep wen I get home from work today.

·
Banned
142 Posts
I really like the livewire 5015.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Go to Rudy's Diesel. They sell the 3015 with "competition" tunes for $850. I also asked about the Livewire 5015 and although Punch It does has tunes for it, I think I am going to wait a couple months for Rudy's to come out with their tunes. So the answer is yes they are starting to write tunes for the 5015. Its a much cheaper alternative than H&S.

·
Registered
18 Posts
soo itching to buy.... anyone wanna buy a Torq 2.2??

·
That go to guy
83 Posts
What is wrong with the Torq 2.2 i heard it was powerful

·
Registered
6 Posts
Punch-It does write tunes for the 5015. I think he wholesales them alot too. I think, but not possitive, that No Limit Fab also sells Punch-it tunes. For those of you that have his tunes, pleasee post an update on how it performs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts