Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a deal on some pocket flares (C-List $250 but they are painted black) and took the time to cut out the "FX" in orange vinyl (cause the red was killing me). Anyway my new bumper is on the way and soon all will be takin back off for paint, but at least I could give y'all some'n to look at...

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
Looking good man!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Looks sweet. Makes me think I need to get mine painted and put on.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Need to keep searching. One shop wants $300 to paint the flares for my truck. :eek:

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
Need to keep searching. One shop wants $300 to paint the flares for my truck. :eek:
300 seems to be the norm from what i've seen for painting the pocket style flares

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks killer! Got the same flares, but you got a better deal!

What kind of wheels and size tires are those? I really like that look!
16X10 Chey 8's in 38X15.50 MT MTZ's

Thanks for the comps guys, I'm not sure I like them yet... maybe after I paint them, bumper will be tomorrow.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would be pretty easy since they come off but I think it might be a little too much, I'm begining to think the flare themselves might be too much

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
truck looks good, really nice stance, specially with those wide tires :ford:

I like the flares too, hoping to get a set for mine someday.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
where did you get those stepping bars?? oh and truck looks badass!

·
West Bound and Down
1,115 Posts
That would be pretty easy since they come off but I think it might be a little too much, I'm begining to think the flare themselves might be too much
I understand what your are saying.

But, the flares aren't too much. I have the same flares with 13.5s and will probably get a wider tire next time. Looks perfect on yours, IMO.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts