Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Resident IDP Expert.
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking to get my factory bed liner ripped out and put in a line-x liner. Did some internet sleuthing and found that First State Line-X in Delaware is spoken highly of in terms of quality of work. However, I've called them twice and only gotten a voicemail. Just wanted to know if anyone in Chester/Delaware County area has any recommendations.

Thanks in advance

·
loud and long
567 Posts
There's a good one in Illinois but that a little bit of a drive for you!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I think Line-X has a dealer locator on their site. You can try Street Road Accessories in Feasterville, PA just north of Philly.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
aj knows the guy I think so I will private message him this link

·
Registered
545 Posts
There's one in reading and pine grove.

·
Resident IDP Expert.
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aj knows the guy I think so I will private message him this link
thanks marty.

I called first state again and there was no answer. I just don't want to do this twice - I'd rather drive and pay more money than have someone local botch the job.

·
Registered
747 Posts
first state linex is who did mine.. Tim is very busy this time of year.. PM me and ill give you his cell number and ill call him and let him know to expect a call..

·
Registered
214 Posts
Been looking to get my factory bed liner ripped out and put in a line-x liner. Did some internet sleuthing and found that First State Line-X in Delaware is spoken highly of in terms of quality of work. However, I've called them twice and only gotten a voicemail. Just wanted to know if anyone in Chester/Delaware County area has any recommendations.

Thanks in advance

I have had the same as well as others .... Did you finally get what you wanted done ...and if so from where at ?

·
Resident IDP Expert.
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry mate, didn't see you post. Hate to respond to an old topic, but I did end up going to First State Line-X. They were very helpful and extremely friendly. I could not be happier with the quality of work. Their attention to detail and care for my truck was second to none. Definitely going to give them more business in the future.

·
Sponge
219 Posts
I can add to that. I had my first OBS done by First State Line-X. Nice guys, top quality work. I just stopped in because I live nearby, but I'm pretty sure all the employees work in the shop with no dedicated receptionist.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts