Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have lights in that square slot in their front bumper (like the super duties have)? i was thinkin about doin it and would like to see pictures. thanks

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
Do it and take pictures, then post!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
search around, I know I have seen some pics of this done and I think it looked good. I believe that they have even been able to use the factory super duty lights.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
search around, I know I have seen some pics of this done and I think it looked good. I believe that they have even been able to use the factory super duty lights.
i was thinking those would fit, thanks for the response but i decided im not gonna do it. my truck is for sale so i dont want to bother putting them on

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
well thanks for wasting all of our time, :poke:. Just do it and keep the truck!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well thanks for wasting all of our time, :poke:. Just do it and keep the truck!
i wanted to put the lights on when i 1st posted, but a few days ago i listed the truck for sale

·
Old But Sexy
1,945 Posts
they fit like a glove i got smoked ones off ebay and put them in mine....

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that does look real nice, but my truck is gone so that idea is out the window. time for a new diesel

·
airman
1,064 Posts

Are your lights still on the bracket?

My lights that I've bought, sold, then bought back but they're not installed yet. Trying to figure out how I can mount without the brackets

·
Old But Sexy
1,945 Posts
mine are still on the bracket

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
How much are you guys paying for the lights? My dad wanted to put some on his 01 but they were over $150 when I checked for him. You can get day lighters for $120 so we both said screw it.

·
airman
1,064 Posts
How much are you guys paying for the lights? My dad wanted to put some on his 01 but they were over $150 when I checked for him. You can get day lighters for $120 so we both said screw it.
Is this new or used? I grabbed mine off ebay for $40 and I would sale for that plus shipping

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hmm something to think about. Just don't have the time right now or else I would take them off your hands.

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey guys what grills fit a 97 250 hd i want a newer grill and new non stock headlights but can not find any to fit my truck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts