Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i installed some h.i.d's in my truck today but it looks goofy with the yellow/orange lights in the turn signal and the running lights. does anyone make clear bulbs for those? or at least somthing that will look better with the blue hid's?

·
Loves OBS 7.3's
498 Posts
Got mine off ebay

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already have the clear running light housing. im talkin about the bulbs. i wanna get rid of the bulbs being orange/yello when theyre lit. want them to look good with my semi-blue h.i.d's

·
Loves OBS 7.3's
498 Posts
Its against illegal to use any color other then amber... :shrug:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and?:pullover::evil

·
Registered
257 Posts
Not really, I've got clear lenses on the corners and clear cab light lenses and have led bulbs in them. I got pulled over once because of it and they were going to give me a ticket and i told them that they were clear and he said they look blue to me. So I replied that they werent flashing or strobeing in any mater of an emergency vehicle and he said it didnt matter. My motherinlaw found the law on it and it said no flashing or strobing nothing real specific about color and I havent been pulled over since.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

·
Stroke This
156 Posts
I have the ebay smoked lights with 10000K HIDs and leds in the turn signals. they are whtie when in the on position and flash amber when activtated. I love em they look sick.
Mark

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey sapps is that a 97 250 hd i know there were two models in 97 but where did you get your headlights i want some but can not find any listed for a 97 f250 hd

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
hey sapps is that a 97 250 hd i know there were two models in 97 but where did you get your headlights i want some but can not find any listed for a 97 f250 hd
Just make sure they are different from the 97 F150. There was a light duty F250 that had an F150 body. I'm sure ordering a pair for a 96 F250 would be fine and eliminate the confusion of HD or not.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I dont even want to imagine the effort needed to change the marker light when the time comes... Considering you need to remove the marker light to get the header panel off to get the headlights off easily.

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
I dont even want to imagine the effort needed to change the marker light when the time comes... Considering you need to remove the marker light to get the header panel off to get the headlights off easily.
There is a trick to that;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts