Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am wanting to lift my 05 f250 i want to go with a 3" or 4" lift and i was woundering if anyone on here knew of the best lift for the price and also what lift would give me a good ride quality any input would help thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Carli suspension starter kit. Can't really beat the quality and price of that. It will give the front a 4.5 loft. But you will need the stock f350 blocks for a truly level stance.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek: $1800 bucks it is a good looking suspension though :evil i seen where a guy on here put the rough country 4" on his and was woundering does anyone have a comint on that lift on ride quality and so on

·
Registered
182 Posts
leveling kit and you can fit 35's...that is about 2.5" up front...and you can throw F-350 4" blocks out back if you want to keep the rake

best part about a leveling kit with your truck (05-07) is that it won't affect your factory ride. it's a simple spacer, so the same spring rates you already know (and love) are still there

I have the Donahoe Racing (Icon) 4.5 on my F-250. Rides amazing. It's obviously a truck...but nothing too extreme and we have really ####ty roads out here in Hawaii

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya my wife always complanes how rough my truck is it has rancho shocks on it they were on it when i got it so that could be one resone it rides rough i have noticed that it rides rougher than the other 3/4 tons i've rode in so im hoping its just the shocks and i have been looking at just the leveling kit for it and 35s is really the biggest i want to go with i am just tring to see if there is a lift out there that might inprove the ride qulity

·
Registered
756 Posts
Probably have to go with one of the expensive lifts like Icon if you want an improvement in ride quality. Upgrading from the factory shocks will give you a firmer, less bouncy ride and less body roll around corners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts