Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks...selling my baby to get ready to have babies. Up for sale has been my pride and joy since 2010. I'm the 2nd owner and I bought from dealer with 25k mi...now only has 63k mi. It's a job 3 so has all updated parts. Read all the horror stories of the 6.4 before I bought it so I knew I needed to "mod" it to make it reliable. I'll go through the list of items:

6" Procomp lift. Procomp traction bars. Bilstein 5160 front, 5100 rear with bilstein steering and high mount. 22x11 Fuel Hostage with Toyo MT (7500 mi). AFE intake. Diamond Eye 5" DP back with 6x18" tip. Spartan tuner (always set at 250 with all fail-safes). Westin offroad bar with 33" LED light bar hooked to upfitter. JVC indash dvd with bluetooth and hands free. JL audio 1000w amp hooked to JL audio 13.5 sub. Recon smoked high brake and also tailgate strip light. Trifold bed cover.

Its an XLT and has tan leather interior. Dual power front seats with center console. Center console has a safe. Power windows, power locks, power folding mirrors and heated, power adj pedals, traction control, upfitters and ice cold AC.

Piece of mind: Truck was a dream come true for me and treated as such. Tuned since 25k mi to avoid engine killing REGEN and shut off EGR. I change oil and filter every 5k and flip-flop fuel filter change with monthly water bleed (never any cause i always buy good fuel). WAX monthly with interior conditioner and plastic protectant. Never towed anything more than 2 jetskis. I let it warm up to 80 degrees, never drive less than 5 mi and let EGTs cool to 320 degrees or less before shut down. I'm the guy that closes the vents when not using AC to keep dust out! Haha. No issues with truck and ONLY selling to downsize for starting a family.

KBB lists it private party for $33-34k "STOCK" will sell to someone here for $31k including the $10k of upgrades. ** I have all stock parts that go with truck also! **

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Front view...

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another...