Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased an 05 250 and I was looking into new tires and wheels and I am defiantly going to run atleast 33s and 20s if not 35s but my question is I'm sure if I just level the front end 33s will clear with out rubbing but not sure on the 35s my other question is I'm sure that If I level the front end it will sit up relatively higher in the front than the rear wich I hate, I am a fan of a slight rake in the rear ide like the rear to sit about an inch or so higher than the front for a nice stance would I achieve that buy adding one ton blocks in the rear? Looking for ideas and suggestions btw its not the factory fx4 its just a stock hight 4x4 05 king ranch. I'm opeon to ideas and suggestions or companies or people to talk to. I'm sure this has been asked hundred times but ide appriciate the help.

·
Registered
668 Posts
if you level it and put one ton blocks in rear should fit 35's without issue. as for a little rake might need a bit bigger block but not positive.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
A F250 will need F350-4" rear blocks +- with a 2.5" level kit.

You should plan on a complete kit with new U bolts, adj track bar, Progressive coils, shocks and Castor shims.

The best ride quality would be a kit with 4 link arms, also gives you the ability to add additional castor..main reason for wobble complaints is the lack of castor of the '05 up trucks.

If I can help we have all.

Cary

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts