Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently purchased a 2014 F-350 Platinum Superduty.I am thinking on installing a 4.5" lift, and am wondering on is which lift is the best to go with?
Carli or Icon? was planning on running the 22" American Force Justice wheels and either a 35" Nitto or Toyo tires, possibly 37" if there are no clearance or rubbing issues. The truck will be driven 90% highway use.

Thanks.

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
Hey upnsmoke, I just bought same truck from Cam Clark ford! I have done a lot if research on running 37" with 4.5 lift if you do a factory offset wheel you can squeeze 37" but American force has nothing close in a stock offset! I think I'm going to go 6" with 37 toyos

·
Registered
40 Posts
i have a 6" lift on my 2012 f350. i got very little rub on my 37's. it could be the offset of my rims. you could clear 35's with just a leveling kit. i have yet to see 37's on a 4.5" lift. most guys put 6 to 8 inch lifts with 37's.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Icon or Pure Performance 4 link kit...if your looking for the best ride quality.
37" will clear a 4" Pure lift..

It also depends on the tire and rim chosen, width and backspacing.

We are a dealer for both, PM me if I can help.

Attachments

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
My wheels are 22x10 -13 offset so I think I'm stuck to do a 6" lift? So don't know what 4" kit will clear 37" with that wheels with that offset

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Isn't that 5" if so Pure Performance kit will work.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Carli's 4.5" kit is closer to 5.5" of lift. They were nearly an inch taller only swapping from icon 4.5" springs to carli 4.5's. I have 37's and 20x10s with 4.5" back spacing with carli 4.5 springs and 1.5" tei spacer and scrub slightly when at full lock in reverse and hit a hole or something.

·
Registered
319 Posts
37s on 22x10s AF wheels (with -24 offset I think, whatever the smallest offset is) clear on 5.5"...Icon 4.5" plus 1" tei spacer

·
Registered
72 Posts
I run 37's on a 20x9 with a 0 offset on a 4.5 icon lift. Got the tei spacer and traction blocks going in to go to a 22x10 rim on 37's like JayZ

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will not be running the truck off road. So will i need an expensive high end kit to obtain the best possible highway ride. I only want to lift the truck about 4-1/2" to 6" max. The price is not really an issue. Just curious if I can get a nice plush ride better than stock, without the high end off road kits. Being that the truck will not be driven off road. It will be pulling a 28' enclosed trailer several times a year, so sag, with thew added hitch weight may be another concern. Maybe have to install air bags to address that issue.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Yes you can...4" will clear as stated without any problems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts