Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
raw dog offroad
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im new to the site and was wantin some info and pics if possible of your guys trucks with a 4 in lift and 33s i have a stock height 99 single cab powerstroke and was wantin to put a lift on it but cant decide if i want a 4 or 6 in lift with 33s or 35s i do pull with the truck but i also play in the mud with it alot i was lookin at the general grabbers and a a skyjacker lift what do you guys thing all input a pictures will be greatly appreaciated i have attached A PIC OF THE TRUCK NOW

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
33s are too small for any sized lift in IMO

if you're set on lifting it go with a minimum of 35s(which i think are too small for a 6 inch) they look ok with a 4"

i run 35s on a leveling kit.

·
biostroke1
217 Posts
I have a 4" lift w/ 33" tires and I get the " You should be runnin 40" tires w/ that lift" comment all the time, but I think it looks good. I like a lot of wheel well showing though. Its all in what you like for your truck because its "your truck". I dont know how to post pics or I would, sorry. I do however have a pic in my member profile if that helps. Good luck

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
If your wanting the best 4" ride quality..then its a Icon 4.5" hanger kit..PM if I can get you info-pricing

·
raw dog offroad
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think im gonna go with the 4 in and 35 i like the meaty stance and 35 arent exxtremely expensive lol i think a 6in with 38 would look nice but i do alot of trailoring and i dont wanna loose alot of ride quality

1 - 7 of 7 Posts