Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a cummins swap in my 03 super duty and need a complete wiring diagram. I've tried searching but not finding what I'm looking for and dealer is denying me a photo copy of there diagrams so all help appreciated!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ive never seen a complete wiring diagram, would be huge piece of paper to get the whole thing! Ive got an 02 ford wiring manual. Its about 1" thick. So I can help answer questions, but I cant get copies out of it without cutting it apart. Ive got a good bit of wiring info in my build thread. What engine are you going t be putting in?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive never seen a complete wiring diagram, would be huge piece of paper to get the whole thing! Ive got an 02 ford wiring manual. Its about 1" thick. So I can help answer questions, but I cant get copies out of it without cutting it apart. Ive got a good bit of wiring info in my build thread. What engine are you going t be putting in?
I'm putting in 12v and I know there's not much to it but I'm looking to add lights and other stuff! I just like to have it in the event I need it! We're did you get manual for the 02?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm putting in 12v and I know there's not much to it but I'm looking to add lights and other stuff! I just like to have it in the event I need it! We're did you get manual for the 02?
I was wrong, its for an 01. Friend who used to work for a dealer got it when they were tossing older manuals. Everything they use is on computer any more is what he said.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was wrong, its for an 01. Friend who used to work for a dealer got it when they were tossing older manuals. Everything they use is on computer any more is what he said.
Oh ok

1 - 5 of 5 Posts