Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes a good leveling kit that comes with new leaf springs? I seen a rough country for 450. But dont really wanna spend that much.. thanks

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Do you NEED new springs?

I did a 2" mini-leaf pack (came with 4 new U-Bolts) for a bill from Custom Diesel. I think they are $110 now. I also did a Zone off-road track bar for a bill. Very happy with my setup.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Procomp makes a good one that comes with leafs & shocks' the whole 9.. Price is around 400$-500$ depending on type of shocks... Cheers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one on zone offroad is mini packs it dont replace my current leafs correct me if im wrong. Thanks for the help guys

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
Yep, your right, I missed that.

I think I have the rough country one. It's been a while but there was an option for add a leaf and I chose completely new leafs due to miles and years on current ones.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do I tell how much of a leveling kit I need? I measured from tire to wheel well and it was like 4 inch difference. .

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
I did a 2" leveling kit and the new springs ended up raising it almost 3" which put it higher than the back so I added a leaf in the back and air bags to level it back out. It ended up like a 4" lift all the way around once I put 33" tires on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey kilapapipa, did you need new u bolts when you put the add a leaf in or did you reuse your old ones? I'm gonna order the rough country add a leaf and wasn't sure if I should order new u bolts or not.

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
Hey kilapapipa, did you need new u bolts for your leafs or did you reuse your old ones?
They came with the kit. I think it was rough country but I can't remember.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts