Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...just thought I'd share some info on some new lift blocks I just put in. Trevor at Precision Metal Fab put together some 3.5" blocks for me to bring up the rear end of my truck to match my 2.5" kit up front. These incorporate the u-bolts into the block and you can really tell that these are very sturdy and well made. Install was easy and the finished product turned out great! Trevor was great to work with and his stuff is top notch! Thanks Trevor!

Before:

After:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
what did them blocks set u back and how far would u trust them towing heavy... sometimes im weighin in around 40k loaded

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
honestly, i'd ask Trevor with PMF. They sure seem stout but he'd know for sure. i think he's NotStock on here...
k thanks... if u dont mine me asking...how much did they set u back... think i might have him build me a set with a trac bar bracket out the front

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Those turned out great. Looks good!!

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Trevors products are AWESOME. Im just waiting till i can order from him.

·
Registered
666 Posts
thats really cool to have loops for the ubolts to go through..im supprised i havnt seen anyone else do that.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks good, but I want to know how you turned that dog in the 1st picture into a human in the next?
LOL Looks awesome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts